Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things Happen For A Reason

The Boy from KateOnTheGo (of 2.5 years ago) is getting married this weekend. Its really important that I acknowledge this because I really believe that KOTG Boy deserves the very best in life and love.

I don't know if KOTG Boy reads this blog now but I do know that he is extremely in love and is now looking forward to the rest of his life with Mrs Boy. I am so pleased for him, from the absolute bottom of my heart. We all deserve love, and I congratulate KOTG Boy for finding it.

We all tend to want to look back at our past and regret the decisions we made or wish for things to have happened differently. Not me. I don't regret for a minute the choices in life I made. The only regret I have is where I had to make decisions when I knew in my heart was for the best, but knew it was going to hurt another in the process. Things happen for a reason. It doesn't relieve the guilt, but things happen for a reason. I now know that.

And I now wish KOTG Boy the very very best in his marriage. it really IS for the best.

KOTB

No comments:

Post a Comment