Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stopping the Ageing Process



This face mask is apparently going to stop the ageing process. No, really. The packet told me so. I am in the process of packing up my apartment, ready to move to a new one, and I found this mask in amongst all of my other cosmetic goodies. Apart from the fact that I look like a candidate from a burns unit ward (okay, that may be not a funny joke), it allegedly firms the skin in a matter of 30 minutes. Perhaps i should have taken a 'before' and 'after' shot. I once heard someone say that Nicole Kidman's face looks like you can ice skate across it, so perhaps it will happen to me, using this magic $10 face mask.

(p.s i have no idea why i subject myself to this public humiliation, but darn, I look ridiculous!)


Update: face mask is now off and my face feels very firm.... but i think it may be the fact that the gel from the mask as dried solidly on my face....

1 comment:

  1. best. self portrait. EVER.

    you just made my day. and it's been a damn good day... so that says a lot about this shot! :D

    ReplyDelete