Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Snapshot - the Last 8 Months

When I go back and look at what I have done in the last 8 months, I realise just how many experiences I have had. Its safe to say I have, for the most part, maximised my time here in Asia and STILL got to go across to the US and the Caribbean!

See below for a snapshot of my life in the last 8 months - what a rush!

(photos may not be in specific order at times)


I arrived in Singapore, eager to learn more about the Asian culture!


I went to Kuala Lumpur to visit their amazing Bird Park



I went to Mallacca with Ruth and Gillian!


I quickly found a place to stay at City Square Residence.


I had a dream to one day see the Petronas Towers and I have done it - on many occasions now!



I visited Borneo, a place I will never forget - and definitely go back to.

I became quite fit and healthy - look how much thinner I was back then before the accident!

I learnt how to Scuba Dive in Pulau Aur, Malaysia


I visited Penang and Langkawi, in the north west of Malaysia




The night before that fateful day.....


I flew home to see my family.... and got back together with the Boy.


Another life long dream was to one day go to New York. And I did it!


I dived Grand Turk, said to be one of the best diving spots in the world.



I went to Nassau, the Bahamas!


I cruised the bluest waters I have ever seen.


I went to Half Moon Cay and enjoyed the fun and sun!


I saw Lady Gaga in Singapore.


I made a trip to Bintan, Indonesia.


I got back on the bike.... after a number of months of recovery.



I once again went home to see my family, friends and the Boy.



I became crazy about the Boy....



The Boy and I went to Phuket, Thailand.



I went to Bangkok, Thailand.


I went to the Cameron Highlands, in Malaysia.



I attended the Singapore F1 Grand Prix!



I went to Bali and will never forget it.



I dressed up as a Pumpkin.



I became more interested in photography and went on photography trips in South Malaysia.




Needless to say, I have done things in these past 8 months that many people will never do in their life time. Its amazing just how far I have come, how far I have travelled, and how much i have learnt in such a short amount of time. What an experience its been!

3 comments:

  1. these are awesome! i love coming along on your adventures and love that we got to meet up in NY. keep on traveling and keep on smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to enjoyed your snapshot. I didnt realise how much you had travelled this year. Loved it.
    Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on looking at the big wide world. So much to do and see. I loved going to Malaka, Singapore and the US with you this year. Roll on 2010 and the next lot of adventures.
    love always
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete