Saturday, November 21, 2009

Citiscapes of Kuala Lumpur


I am realising that there are a whole lot of photos that I did not post from my time in Kuala Lumpur the other weekend. Despite spending a significant amount of time at one of my favourite hotels, I did actually get out and snap some photos.



Above and below: Merdeka Square - you can see the Colonial influence from British occupation years ago.


Below: Yet, there is still such a strong mix of Islamic architecture to remind you that you are in a Muslim country.


Above and below: the buildings around Merdeka Square



Below: Is this KL's version of the Hollywood Sign? (??!) You can also see the Menara Tower in the distance.



Below: Again, the mix between British and Islamic architecture.



Below: the spires of the KL's Central Railway Station

No comments:

Post a Comment