Friday, July 3, 2009

When You Are Flat On Your Back, All You Can Do Is Blog...Part II



MODERN CITY APARTMENT

My city apartment will be completely different to my country home. My city apartment will have big bold colours with minimalist furniture.













A sleek, simple but resourceful kitchen!

















I looooove black stylish bathrooms. But I want a clear glass bathtub. I once saw it on Grand Designs and havent seen one since....











You will see that these pictures feature on an awesome interior design website called :

http://freshome.com/

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Please note that each of these pictures are outlined on this website and each are attributable to their respective designers. I do hold out that these designs are my own, nor do I hold any ownership in the above. Please refer to the above website for all details of each room!

Check it out!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment