Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday in the Bahamas!

I shall let the photos explain what how I spent my birthday in the Bahamas. These photos are of Half Moon Cay, a private island operated by Carnival. I have never seen such a beautiful beach in all my life....








Transferring from the big boat to the smaller boat, because the ship cannot dock at the island due to its size.
















Leaving the boat behind for the day.














Welcome to Half Moon Cay!










Big girl, small boat :)
















Me snorkelling!















The clearest water i have ever seen.


















Me, trying my Sports Illustrated poses.










Colourful Cabanas














Aqua everywhere.











Fun in the sun!













Lots of toys to play with!






















Are we there yet?






















More fun!















Lovely colour contrasts.























Unbelieveable water with sand like baby powder.

























What a great way to spend a birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate - Aunty Clare gave me your blogspot address. Nice site - AMAZING holiday! I know where I want to go for my next birthday ... and it's definitely not the local bar. I hear you're heading for the States. Hope you're not working too hard ... will check out your site from time to time and see what you're up to!
    Take care,
    Leonie.
    P.S. The pictures of Charlotte and Ella are adorable. I can't believe the last time I saw Charlotte, she was a newborn. It doesn't seem that long ago!

    ReplyDelete