Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love You, Mum

Happy Mothers Day, Mammy.
I love you more than any of these blogging words could say. Life experience makes up for 2% of what I know. What you have taught me makes up the other 98%.
You are the most selfless, hardworking, kind hearted woman i know.


  1. Hi Thanks for you beautiful good wishes Lots of love Mum

  2. Hi Kate Your Mum has forgotten password to post comment on you blog page so I have used mine while we are sorting her out
    Message from Mum: Photo Yuk and thanks heaps for the lovely message. She said True dat