Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some Days Really Suck.


Some days are really tough. There are days when I feel like I am walking on eggshells, days when I am not sure what my purpose is, days when people do things which disappoint me. But right now, there are more "good" days than "bad" days so I know that on this occasion, this bad day too shall pass.

The good news is that I arrive back in Australia in 7 days to see the family and see the IMOM. Then the IMOM and I are heading down to Tasmania, where we will spend 3 days exploring the wilderness, staying one night in a log cabin, and enjoying the freedom.

Following that, I have a weekend coming up where I will be heading up to the Perhentian Islands in north Malaysia (now that its not monsoon season) and then following that, the IMOM and I have a week in Bali, Indonesia over Easter.

Ha! And you all thought I was stopping the travel!

Who was I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment