Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Acts of Love

Thanks for the kind words, guys. They lifted me up, as did a big cheer on from the International Man of Mystery.

I am sure he wont mind me quoting him, but it was put to me like this:

"The world is full of critics....many of which we do not ever hear from or known about, likely because they are pasty, fat, introverts that don't ever go outside, but instead earn a few pennies trading their SecondLife dollars on mythical stock exchanges, whilst playing World of Warcraft until 3am."

Brilliance. Utter brilliance. I had to laugh. Such a great depiction!

Anyhoo, the word is love, and we're all feeling it. You. Me. Everyone. Thanks for all of my readers' support. I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. just playing devil's advocate here, but don't you see the hypocrisy in reveling in that quote that insulted the critics that insulted you about essentially the same things? (not saying they're true, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't do battle with people who post under "anonymous" without identifying themselves.

    ReplyDelete