Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank You Facebook Friends

Thanks to everyone who has come to www.kateonthebike.blogspot.com because I spammed you all a reminder on Facebook. Traffic has dropped dramatically over the Christmas period and so I needed to advertise its existence once more so that traffic can increase.

You see, I blog because it makes me feel like I am not alone on my journey. If I have have people coming to my blog, it makes me feel as though I am traveling with people, showing them the sights, giving them my opinion on what I see, describing what I love, discussing what I dont. Its really important to know that people are following so that the days dont seem so long, and so that the click of a camera just doesnt isnt being done for the sake of it. Its so that I can show you all what I am seeing. That is the joy that I get out of traveling - sharing my experiences.

So, if you've come via facebook, thank you so much for coming along. Now, enjoy reading my journey so far (if you get to the bottom of the page, you need to press "older posts" or go to the left hand column to find the name of each post that I have written).

Thank you!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment