Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hundreds of Photos from Bali

I went to Bali in October 2009. I took over 1000 photos. I have not, to this day, managed to go through all of them. I've pulled out the FABULOUS ones which were able to go onto my photography website (remember, I have it! - www.kathrynadamsphotography.com) but I've never actually gone through them as holiday snaps and shown some of the interesting sides to Bali.

So over the next few days, I am going to commit to uploading some of the good photos I took while I was in Bali back in October. I feel I didn't do Bali justice when I came back - so what better time than to blog it, nearly a year later!

So watch while this blog turns a little Balinese over the next week and then, of course, in 14 days, I will then turn this blog into AUSTRALIANA, as I leave for my backpacking journey through the Northern Territory and Queensland (oh, yeah, during Cyclone season as well, as it turns out).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment