Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Journey...

So in under three weeks, I am leaving and I dont know when I'll be back. I love saying that. I love saying that I don't know where my travels are going to take me, who they are going to take me to, howI will find my way but there is something so wonderfully exciting waiting around the corner for me and I cannot wait to share it all with you via this journey.

I fly to Alice Springs and then I travel around the area of a couple of weeks before taking the famous Ghan railway up to Darwin, where the world will meet me. Will I decide to take a flight up to Indonesia and further up, or will I stay in Darwin and travel across to Cairns? Who knows. I don't know. I don't know where I am going to head and this is the exciting part about what I am going to do. This was what I had planned to do eleven months ago but couldn't because I was unwell. Now, I have the opportunity to do what i had planned - to put the backpack on and let the world take me away.... far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment