Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wide Open Spaces

I think that my experience in Asia taught me to appreciate the wide open spaces of Australia a whole lot more. We basically paid $9 per person to have an entire field to ourselves amognst glorious wildlife and nature. We were able to wake up, walk out of our tent and have kangaroos right near our tent, with tiny little joeys in their pouches. L took Zee and S for a walk and got to see strange mountain goats, eagles, snakes (eek) and boxing kangaroos too.

With my newfound appreciation for life, peace and nature, I really enjoyed taking the camera out with L (who is also a keen photographer) to take photos of the spectacular surroundings.












This is L either (1) playing Army Commando, (b) trying to camouflage himself in case the kangaroos spotted him, or (c) channelling his inner Liam Gallagher from Oasis, during their "Be Here Now"- military era.

(its most likely (c)...)


No comments:

Post a Comment