Friday, May 28, 2010

Thinking, Thinking.

I've had a lot of time to think lately. Unemployment has that effect on you.

I've been thinking about whether I keep this blog or whether I upgrade to a more personal website, something a little more professional just in case anyone wanted to check out my travel writing or photography while I am on the road.

The thing is, I dont have the time or skill to invest in starting up my own website. Blogger seems to be easily accessible, it uploads photos well and its what I know.. and its what everyone knows...

I feel like there needs to be some kind of new era though... Kate sadly isnt on the bike... Kate is on a new journey....

I'm not sure what to do....

1 comment:

  1. There's heaps of free website builders out there on the net that you will find are more like Blogger only look a little more professional. All you have to do is pic a page template and off you go - see what you can find, if it doesn't interest you then maybe you might like to find out more about SEO for this blog to use it as a marketplace for your work? You definitely need something you can content manage yourself. Find out more about online Content Management Systems by googling just that, you'd be surprised how easy it is!!

    ReplyDelete