Monday, May 3, 2010

Difficult Times

So when Loz was dumping stuff out of his room, he threw a card at me that he was going to give to someone and said I could have it (how sweet... NOT). He regifted me a card meant for someone else. How endearing. He said he didn't end up giving the card to the person because it was a card that someone would give to their Grandma.

Anyway, I disagree...

Contained in the card has some beautiful words and I want to write them here on my blog because it really says a lot about tough times, and the beauty of personal journeys.

"I'm truly sorry to know how tough this time must be for you. It wouldn't be easy for anyone to experience what you're going through, but it must be especially hard for someone with a heart as big and as beautiful as yours.

Maybe the silver lining in this cloud is that the heart makes you feel things so deeply...is the same strong and wonderful caring heart that will lead you in your journey to a brighter day. And if there's one thing I am sure of... its that you will see your way through and the love of others will always walk beside you.

As you begin that journey, know that you go with every wish that could possibly be wished...traveling by your side. Know that, in the grand scheme of things, we live in a world where rainy days eventually give way to sunnier skies, and where simply believing in tomorrow takes you halfway up the mountain to getting beyond any sorrow you may have. I wish you the companionship of comfort on every path that you take, and I wish you the gentleness of peace.

I wish you the serenity and strength and every single thing....that will put your heart at ease."

Anyway, thanks Loz for giving me the card that you were going to throw in the rubbish bin. It has given me such an amazing piece of writing, words that really touch my heart... and given me a wonderful amount of hope.

I hope everyone enjoys it too.


1 comment:

  1. Love it. What a softy he is.





    Ma x x x x x

    ReplyDelete